I apologize if my writings are bad. It's not that I'm not a good writer, it's just that it's awkward to read your own writings so once I'm done writing, I don't check for mistakes, make improvements, etc.

Whatever you read here, stays here alright?

Thanks for coming!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Skuad Wempit



Sling bag, worn in front. Check.

Calls from the 80's, wanting their picture poses back. Check.

Shades that don't match any article of clothing worn in the picture. Check.

One hand in the pocket another behind your back, one knee straight while other is slightly bent, body facing sideways like you don't give a damn about the picture. Check.

Short front hair, long back hair is long. Check

A shirt that says Playboy. Check.

Cigarette (bonus points for positioning it almost exactly at the center of the picture). Check.

Guys, NOW we are ready to be the Kings Of Rempit.

Just wait for me to borrow my dad's Ex5, ya?

2 comments: