I apologize if my writings are bad. It's not that I'm not a good writer, it's just that it's awkward to read your own writings so once I'm done writing, I don't check for mistakes, make improvements, etc.

Whatever you read here, stays here alright?

Thanks for coming!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I HATE THIS

>chilling at the room, cool as hell
>feel a semi-strong urge to shit
>goes to toilet
>"oh that's quite a small turd compared to the urge."
>wash up, goes back to room
>chillin', turn on the laptop, watch tv series
>5 minutes later
>suddenly
>stomach start pumping shit with the strength of 1000 suns
>"THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING"
>runs to the toilet
>streams of liquid, spicy shit shoot out
>"OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS"

This actually happened just now. Oh stomach, wtf man?

No comments:

Post a Comment