I apologize if my writings are bad. It's not that I'm not a good writer, it's just that it's awkward to read your own writings so once I'm done writing, I don't check for mistakes, make improvements, etc.

Whatever you read here, stays here alright?

Thanks for coming!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

National Novice Debating Championship 2011

Sorry for the hiatus. I've been incredibly busy these few days, what with ASCAPS Family Day to organize, reports for the Futsal tournament to be finished and most important of all, the Novice, I just didn't have the time and energy to post updates.

The tournament was really fun actually. I met my ex-classmate Amiera Azlyn there, turned out she joined the tournament too. I'm pretty sure if Puan Rosenani saw us back there, she would've been so proud especially since Azlyn looked gorgeous and by the looks of it she must've been quite a first speaker. I had a round with one of her teams and even they said Azlyn was very talkative. I guess Karisma chicks don't change easily eh?

Another thing that I loved about the tournament was that there were LOTS of hot chicks. Lots and lots and lots of hot chicks. And let me remind you they're not the Dungeon-level chicks, they're KL-level chicks. I should say, after not going to the central KL in a while, the shock kinda bitch-slapped my face with so much awesome and boner. Moreover (haha secondary school essay anyone?), there were so many of them hotties that one of my jeans actually tore a little bit down there. True story. Okay there might be some exaggeration there, but my jeans really had a minor tear around the crotch area.

So now I present you, the pics.


In my defense, my pants were kinda loose after I lost a few kilos.

This chick was weird. She slept like a baby and 
when she was sleepy she looked like a baby.

Tidur berjemaah. L-R Sobiha, Anyssa, Ridhwan, Amalina, Bunny.

If you zoom in a little, you can see a 
tiny sliver of drool.

There was a lot of sleeping around going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment