I apologize if my writings are bad. It's not that I'm not a good writer, it's just that it's awkward to read your own writings so once I'm done writing, I don't check for mistakes, make improvements, etc.

Whatever you read here, stays here alright?

Thanks for coming!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Dream Log

Last night, I dreamt that I was working at McD and for some unknown reason, everyone was playing truant. I went to the kitchen and everything was a mess but when I looked up, I saw Fynn Jamal working there too. So I pinched her cheeks because she was really, really cute in that dream.

And then the dream changed. I was in my dorm room. But the best part is that there was a fucking camel in my room. At some point, I tried to move it away because it was blocking the window and its penis kinda touched my leg.

When I woke up, I thought "What the hell did I smoke last night?"

No comments:

Post a Comment