I apologize if my writings are bad. It's not that I'm not a good writer, it's just that it's awkward to read your own writings so once I'm done writing, I don't check for mistakes, make improvements, etc.

Whatever you read here, stays here alright?

Thanks for coming!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cik Arnab

A few days ago, a friend of mine kind of flipped out and screamed "What the fuck is your problem?!" out of a small matter. She's a female, so for all I know, she was having her period. I love blaming others.

So anyway, I playfully said to another friend "This is so gonna be our latest catchphrase. I'm gonna make a song out of this." and we had a small laugh.

So here's the song.

Sorry dah rotate tapi lupa save.


Chorus
What the fuck is your problem (4x)


What the fuck is your problem
You keep screaming to my ears
What the fuck is your problem
It hurts me, can't you see the tears?


Why the fuck are you flipping, bitch
Your screaming makes my balls itch
You're lucky I'm not an asshole
Or I'd slap your face cold




I dunno why you're flipping
For such a small thing
Chill girl, relax, everything is okay
If you need me you know I'll always be there
Shoulders to cry on, ears to talk to
Laps to lie on, I'll be there for you
Listen


Chorus


Chill

What, you thought I was kidding when I said I would make a song out of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment