I apologize if my writings are bad. It's not that I'm not a good writer, it's just that it's awkward to read your own writings so once I'm done writing, I don't check for mistakes, make improvements, etc.

Whatever you read here, stays here alright?

Thanks for coming!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hoih.

I really, really, REALLY need to censor my blog from now on. I regret putting the link on facebook.

I've always been cool to stalkers as long as they don't do anything stupid with what I write even though I don't write much, but this is just too much. Far too much.

I've always imagined this place as a very private place and there are only 2 kinds of readers; silent readers who are not really close to me and are going to let everything they read her stays here, and really close friends whom I can trust with what I write here. But with your very existence, you've ruined this place. This little pleasure that I keep just in case.

Yeah, I can change my blog and stuff, but it would totally ruin the feel too. You checkmated me man, seriously. I don't fucking know what to do now. I can't write personal stuff but at the same time, I can't export this blog to a new URL. I'm blank.

Congratulations, you've succeeded in making me meet an actual dead end. I've done a good amount of stupid shit, but none made me feel as shitty as what you've done to me.

Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment