I apologize if my writings are bad. It's not that I'm not a good writer, it's just that it's awkward to read your own writings so once I'm done writing, I don't check for mistakes, make improvements, etc.

Whatever you read here, stays here alright?

Thanks for coming!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dear (future) love,

If I don't turn out to be who I wanted to be, would you accept me for who I am?
If I turn out to be a huge asshole, would you try to change me?
If I got into a horrible and my face and whole body got scarred and ugly, would you still love me?
If everyone turns away from me, would you do the same?
If I give up on myself, would you do the same?

Now ask yourself there questions and tell me, do you think what you feel is really love?

I'd still love my parents even if I live under a tree and eat only once a day.
I'd still love my father even if he suddenly turns alcoholic.
I'd still love my parents even if they're blind, disfigured and can't even understand what I say.
I'd still love my parents even if the whole world wants to kill them.
I'd still love my parents even if they give up on life.

But I don't think I can do the same to my girlfriend. Not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment