I apologize if my writings are bad. It's not that I'm not a good writer, it's just that it's awkward to read your own writings so once I'm done writing, I don't check for mistakes, make improvements, etc.

Whatever you read here, stays here alright?

Thanks for coming!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Chicks and stuff.



Click the picture first or you won't understand this post.

This post is dedicated to answer questions from Teya, Ayep and my older sister.

Yes, that's only the first half of the picture. The other half is the actual guide on how to get bitches. The reason why I chose the word bitches is because this picture teaches you how to treat your girl like sh*t and still have her following your every word.

A friend of mine said that he doesn't understand why G, Q and I want to find a wife, not girlfriends. The reason is that for me, I'm kinda sick of that kind of life. You waste money, have fun, and then you worry about karma. Especially if you come from a religious background, which will make you feel guilty as hell and the combination of all these will eventually make you regret your a-tad-bit-too-carefree life.

To add salt to the wound (betul tak?), once you get used to that life, it's hard to go back to your naive life. It's hard to treat your girlfriend like a normal person would. It's hard to get into a normal relationship. It's hard to love.

I learnt through experience to not treat girls nicely because it bores the hell out of them. You can ask Z or F, they were the 2 people I hoped can help me get back on track but they shat my hopes and put it on fire.

Hopefully, this one is not another mistake. Or else, it'll probably take more than a bitch to splash cold water to my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment