I apologize if my writings are bad. It's not that I'm not a good writer, it's just that it's awkward to read your own writings so once I'm done writing, I don't check for mistakes, make improvements, etc.

Whatever you read here, stays here alright?

Thanks for coming!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hello!

I'm back from Latihan Intensif Brass Band UiTM Dungun!

I'm tired as hell, but the show was a blast. The outcome was very unexpected as our rehearsal sucked kinda hard. The full band played Hamidah (ade kot), When The Saint, Lenggang Kangkung,) Puspa and Nobody by Wondergirls (yeah, we found the orchestra notes for that. Woohoo!) and for the Drum Battle solo, they played Latin Lover, Lenggang Kangkung (drum version. funkier!) and Salam Terakhir.


Search for Red Phantom Corps for the vid, or click this.

The schedule was pretty ____ tight. We woke up at 6 something, had our fall in at 7.30 a.m., and finished at around 12.30a.m. if we're lucky. Us drum battle guys had to train under the sun till dawn whilst the blowers were allowed to practice in class under air conditioner throughout the programme. So now I'm as dark as chocolate.

It was a-ok, very tiring and stuff, but I learnt new things not only about brass band but also about life.

And my English is starting to menjadi semakin teruk (see, I can't even write that in english) so from now on, I'm gonna write in mostly English.

No comments:

Post a Comment