I apologize if my writings are bad. It's not that I'm not a good writer, it's just that it's awkward to read your own writings so once I'm done writing, I don't check for mistakes, make improvements, etc.

Whatever you read here, stays here alright?

Thanks for coming!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hee

I've made up my mind. I'm gonna take up psychology and become a counselor or something. Sure, I'm pretty good at political science (among the top students in my 47+ students class), but I don't want to do something I'm not passionate about. I like observing and analyzing human behaviors, I like how everyone is different but somehow the difference is what makes them beautiful. And according to my friends, I'm good at it.

But this skill comes with a few drawbacks. As an example, no matter how beautiful a girl is, I won't be attracted to her unless she's got a good personality. And you don't have any idea how ugly most hot chicks' personality can be. More often than not, I end up hating instead.

Unless of course, her boobs are 23C and above.



pardon the boob joke, i don't know how to fit in penis jokes in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment