I apologize if my writings are bad. It's not that I'm not a good writer, it's just that it's awkward to read your own writings so once I'm done writing, I don't check for mistakes, make improvements, etc.

Whatever you read here, stays here alright?

Thanks for coming!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

PAD170

We had our first Political Science class a few days ago. During the first class, everyone was quiet because you know, it's the first day of the semester. It got worse when the lecturer came to class.

One of the lecturer's questions were have we ever borrowed books from the library? Most of the students said no but in a very quiet way. Trying to break the silence, I said "I haven't because I've memorized every book in the library." We had a small laugh, but after the minor laugh, the lecturer said "Fine, from today onwards, at the beginning of my lessons, you will review a book from the library. If you do that for every lesson, I shall give you extra marks but if you miss even one session, I will deduct your marks."

Nice one, Arif.

On the side note, I did my first review this morning. I reviewed my facourite book, The Green Mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment