I apologize if my writings are bad. It's not that I'm not a good writer, it's just that it's awkward to read your own writings so once I'm done writing, I don't check for mistakes, make improvements, etc.

Whatever you read here, stays here alright?

Thanks for coming!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The not-so-big 50!

Recently, facebook is flooded with the "Inbox me with number from x-xxxx and I'll post a status about what I think about you." I jumped in the bandwagon and inboxed my friends. And I have to say, I'm flattered.

There's this girl who said "Despite what others thought about you, I always think of you as a gangster but with a good heart." Another said "You're really friendly and kinda crazy! You're an awesome friend!"

Overall, it is really refreshing to know that some people really bother to not judge you based on what you appear, but what you are inside. It kind of restored my faith in humanity.

But they forgot to say that I'm awesome. Common mistake, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment