I apologize if my writings are bad. It's not that I'm not a good writer, it's just that it's awkward to read your own writings so once I'm done writing, I don't check for mistakes, make improvements, etc.

Whatever you read here, stays here alright?

Thanks for coming!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fynn Jamal

This is a female poet that I really like. I call her a poet because she doesn't consider herself a singer. Anyway, here's her picture.

Hihi muka iras-iras Weyna.


 A few days ago, she published a facebook note regarding her new project, Projek Kesian. She asked for a fund since the project is going to cost around RM5000 and she only asked for RM15 per person. Being an awesome fan, I deposited the money to her.

During the verification process, we started to email each other. See the picture up there? That's not hardcore enough. If you take a look at her facebook, there are more hardcore pictures of her. But in reality, she's actually a very sweet person. She's the kind of person that really loves her fans and doesn't really care about money as long as people can listen to her works. If you go to the link above, you'll know that she is going to deal with hundreds of email from her fan, but she still takes some time to really read their mails and reply accordingly instead of using some generated reply like most celebrities would. I adore that.

Besides, that time she kept her hair long, she was smoking hot. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment