I apologize if my writings are bad. It's not that I'm not a good writer, it's just that it's awkward to read your own writings so once I'm done writing, I don't check for mistakes, make improvements, etc.

Whatever you read here, stays here alright?

Thanks for coming!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Chickas

I've noticed that it's a lot nicer to chat with girls. Despite all the gender equality and stuff, you have to admit that girls are a lot different than guys. And I found that the differences are exactly what makes it a lot more comfortable to chat with them.

Let's take a friend of mine, Teya, as an example. We text a few times a week. More often than not, the conversation goes from innocent to "I'm totally flirting with you right now, man." If I do that with my male friends, they'd make a big issue out of it. But when I do it with Teya, we'd have a few good laughs out of it and talk about other stuff. And of course, I'd find other creative ways to incorporate the jokes in my texts. I'm just awesome.

Also, my close male friends have lots of politics going around. You can't do this you can't do that, or else you're not cool and you'll get shot down every chance they get. My close friends are nice and are always there when you need them, but you know, teenagers. Or as Ayep said, we're still kids. So being cool matters a lot.

But hey, I'm awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment