I apologize if my writings are bad. It's not that I'm not a good writer, it's just that it's awkward to read your own writings so once I'm done writing, I don't check for mistakes, make improvements, etc.

Whatever you read here, stays here alright?

Thanks for coming!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Malaysia: The politically-interesting nation

Has anyone else noticed that the current political state of Malaysia is fucked to bits?

Seriously. In one hand, Anwar is honest-to-god denying that he is the one in the sex video. He even got quite a good argument; the man in the video is too fat to be him.

In the other hand, he is very dodgy regarding the evidences. Wan Azizah has been denying the opposing party's request for the Omega watch that Anwar allegedly wore in the video.

Not to mention that even the government has been dodgy about this matter. "We have identified the man in the video but nuh-uh, we ain't gonna tell you HAHA." JUST TELL US DAMMIT. I dunno, maybe the only reason why they said that was for the lulz of mindfucking the people.

Aaaand that pretty much the only thing on the newspaper lately. I can read one in less than 15 minutes, and most of the articles I read are in the entertainment section eg InTech and StarTwo. And no, I don't read Malay newspapers. I'd rather read my essays from back when I was in my mom's womb. At least the quality is higher than most of today's Malay newspapers lah kan.

No comments:

Post a Comment