I apologize if my writings are bad. It's not that I'm not a good writer, it's just that it's awkward to read your own writings so once I'm done writing, I don't check for mistakes, make improvements, etc.

Whatever you read here, stays here alright?

Thanks for coming!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hello reader(s?)!

I noticed that recently, my posts are of not much quality. I would like to clarify that it is actually due to this thing called writer's block.

Okay, that's just an excuse. Actually, all of my recent quality writings are literally things I wrote on paper. Some of them are really good, to the point that I'm quite surprised at how good I can write. But the thing about writing on paper is that you'd read and reread it so much that you start to think too much about it. You start to think it's too personal or too stupid or too liberal or too sensitive or simply too long to publish on your blog. Then you keep it in your file, never to show it to any mortal forever.

So that's my reason. Seriously.

Come on, believe me for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment