I apologize if my writings are bad. It's not that I'm not a good writer, it's just that it's awkward to read your own writings so once I'm done writing, I don't check for mistakes, make improvements, etc.

Whatever you read here, stays here alright?

Thanks for coming!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hahahihihuhu.

The Government decided to raise the gas price again. But 5 cents only?! That's an insult! There's a reason why I drive Hummer to class, and that's because I'm rich as hell. I'm literally swimming in my own money right now. When I roll my cigar, instead of the usual cigar paper, I use RM50 notes instead. And imagine how shocked I was when I discovered that RM1 comes in notes. I thought it comes in coins since, you know, the value is merely above nothing.

What I'm trying to say is, if you wanna do something, don't do it half-assed. 5 cents? I haven't seen money that valueless since 1995. At that time, I had some 50 cents with me. By some, I mean when I tossed them into the drain, the drain was blocked and my house stunk for a week. What I'm trying to say is, raise it by RM5 please. I have so much money I don't effing know how to use it. I literally wipe my butt with RM50 notes just because toilet paper looks too cheap for me.

Please don't insult me with the +5 cents bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment