I apologize if my writings are bad. It's not that I'm not a good writer, it's just that it's awkward to read your own writings so once I'm done writing, I don't check for mistakes, make improvements, etc.

Whatever you read here, stays here alright?

Thanks for coming!

Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm back bitches

Let's talk. I don't know what made me feel like writing again, maybe it's just the 4 cigarettes that I smoked out of boredom. Maybe it's the access to internet. Maybe it's me being a whiny bitch.

My friends wonder why I don't get in a relationship at all. Even my friend's friend kept bugging her about why I'm not in a relationship. And apparently it bugs her too, because any person would be pissed off if her roommate keeps asking about her classmate. "Mia, I love you to death, but if you ask me about him one more time, I would love the shit out of you."

Here's why: I don't find the idea of being in a fling interesting. I'd rather be in a relationship with someone I'd marry. Being with somebody I don't really love and having to listen to her bitch about stupid things and tolerate her moodswings while she's having PMS doesn't entice me. Don't get me wrong, people have been telling me that I'm a good listener, mainly because I don't talk much unless when I'm hyperactive. But then they find it necessary to bitch about their problems to me, and apparently making a poker face can be easily misinterpreted as "I'm listening intently."

Besides, it's really hard to find a girl that you can have an intellectual conversation with. I've tried to talk about current issues with girls, but then my dick went on strike because "you're trying to compromise my main function; to have sex."

And I also get bored very easily. There are many times when I call this chick everyday for half a week and then I totally forgot about her. And then when I met her, I'd have to face the awkward "You bizi ke?" talk. No I was not busy, you were just boring.

My type of girl would be quite smart, soft spoken, warm, kinda playful and strong. Like when other girls are screaming when there are leeches on their legs, she's the one who pulls it off. When I'm down, she picks me up. When I'm quiet she tickles me till I cry.

Preferably without a duckface picture on her facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment